What is RingCentral MVP Essentials?
RingCentral MVP Essentials is the entry level RingCentral MVP price plan.
- The lowest commitment / shortest duration price for a 1 user to join the RingCentral MVP Essentials plan is:
- £17.99 per month (paid monthly).
- By comparison, for a higher upfront commitment paying annually, the price for 1 user becomes:
- £12.99 per month (paid 12 months in advance = £155.88, not including any VAT).
Between the two payment options, that’s a saving of 26% (or, £60 a year) for paying annually.
RingCentral MVP Essentials price plan has 8 tiers:
- 1 user = £17.99
- 2-19 users = £12.99
- 20-99 users = £12.99
- 100+ users = £12.99
The website allows you to ‘Buy Now’ at every tier of RingCentral MVP Essentials pricing plan. This is not the case with the other price plans.
Pay Annually (with discounted price)
- 1 user = £12.99
- 2-19 users = £7.99
- 20-99 users = £7.99
- 100+ users = £7.99
Again, the website allows you to ‘Buy Now’ at every tier of RingCentral MVP Essentials pricing plan. This is not the case with the other price plans.
What does the RingCentral MVP Essentials Price Plan Include?
RingCentral MVP Essentials does not include video calls. But it does include phone and messaging functions.
Here’s what you get:
- 1 dedicated phone number for each user
- 100 minutes inclusive domestic & EMEA regional* calling zone outbound minutes per user**
- Mobile and desktop apps (iOS® and Android™)
- Visual voicemail (access voicemail from mobile, desk email, desktop app or online account)
- Team messaging (incl. integrations with: integrations with Jira, Asana, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more.)
- Call management and phone system administration (incl. answering rules, call forwarding, call transfer, call screening, call flip, call logs, presence notifications, call park)
- High Definition (HD) Voice (utilises the well-regarded Opus Interactive codec for audio and video, as well as the G.722 codec for audio)
- Document sharing
- Call log reports
- Implementation and training (onboarding)
- 24/7 Customer support
All the above features come inclusive within the RingCentral MVP Esstantials plan.
*Inclusive domestic & EMEA regional calling zone outbound minutes can be used to call the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Luxembourg, Switzerland, UK, Finland, Israel, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, South Africa, Greece, Estonia and Slovenia.
**Mobile, Landline, Fax overages per minute charged at 4p per minute