Future-proof the management of your team’s calls with our VOIP (cloud-based) phone systems.
Add a new dimension to your business phone communication with a VOIP phone system today.
Looking for better return on your phone investment?
- Get more out of your phone system
- Do more with your calls
- Add service excellence through VOIP
- A system with all the digital features you could wish for & more
- Better value and in many cases, for the same cost (no-brainer)
- Free no-obligation quote
- Free advice on best fit solution
- We’ll give you an audit on your current system
Choose a reliable and responsive telecom partner
- Our provider partner serves over 15,000 UK customers
- UK-based service engineers
- Remote diagnostic service (no need for site visits in most cases)
- Almost zero-downtime installation
- Full support inclusive
Buy a flexible best-fit solution
- Start with as few as just 2 users
- Add as many users as you want – anytime
- Phone terminals that get a “Wow” on 1st impression
- Be as productive and integrated as you like
- “No buttons!” Touch screen simplicity 🙂
Find the right VOIP phone system for you
Source the best deal
Get the right set up for your VOIP phone system from one of the UK leading VOIP suppliers.
Best value price
We give best value on your phone system and our innovative desk phone design and functionlity sets us apart from any other UK VOIP provider.
We speak a language you can understand. Keep things simple and transperent, helping you make a confident choice.
What to expect by going VOIP
Break down barriers
Effortlessly and intuitively switch between devices: whether desk phone, mobile, desktop or tablet.
Secure business communications
Optimally secure, cloud-based data centres with backup.
VOIP basics and benefits
Call management is super simple
Make your call management do what you want it too. Get artistic with how calls are received, held, routed and engaged,
The app does it all
Simply management all options, settings and routines via the app. 1 single point of access for the whole system.
Host it in the cloud to save cost
Being cloud based, this is system removes hardware costs and on-site maintenance visits. Only the handsets are purchased.
The system has plenty room for growth both in scale and function. Add users whenever you want and only pay for what you actually use…nothing more.
With a resilient system back-up architecture, there are various ways of keeping the service up in the event of difficulty.
Next steps to getting your VOIP phone system installed
Call, email or fill out the form in the margin of this page – to discover more about the system.
Get preferential rates as well as a £500 Love2Shop shopping voucher when you sign-up
Want some pricing?
Best VOIP phone system deals
…great for sole traders and home or remote workers
2000 monthly nationwide minutes
500 monthly mobile minutes
HiHi Connect Mobile app
HiHi Connect PC app
…ideal solution for managing productivity of larger teams
Unlimited monthly nationwide minutes
1000 monthly mobile minutes
Voice recording and call logging
Professional on-hold marketing
HiHi Connect Mobile app
HiHi Connect PC app
Get a no obligation quote
Get preferential rates and £500 love2shop voucher by ordering today
Here’s what’s included
- Partner with a market leader
- Seamless switchover
- Truly excellent service
- Best value, always
- Exit ISDN
- Best fit for your business
- We know ‘local’
- Friendly, never pushy
- (Financial Conduct Authority & Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliant Call Recording
- Voice prompts
- Scheduled data back-ups
- Rule-based automation on routing
- Automatic attendant
- Line hunting groups
- Failsafe contingencies
- Take HiHi anywhere through mobile apps
- Analytical reporting
- Voicemail messages forwarded by email
- Current contract buyout
- Wholesale call rates
- Remote-first maintenance, minimising site visit costs
Why choose Selmore for your VOIP phone system
- UK sales, customer services and support
- Get the unqiue detachable tablet base unit
- Only Google certified business phone system
- A future-proof system
- Objective advice on the best-fit solution
- Buy you out of your existing contract
The HiHI Phone System
- Google certified
- Bring clients inside – with face-to-face meetings
- The most intuitive VOIP phone system to use
Dedicated fibre lines deliver excellent call quality, consistently.
Workflow perks and automation
Interactive voice response rules for segmenting call routing.
Best VOIP phone system
- Customise your plan and pricing to match your budgetary constraints
- On-site training at installation and lots of training resources to pick up whenever you like
- Rated 4.8 on Trustpilot
- 99.99% uptime of service
What does VOIP stand for?
The initials VOIP stand for Voice Over Internet Protocol. The technology allows phone calls to take place over the internet as an alternative to old landline technology.
Is a VOIP phone system worth it for a small business?
VOIP phone systems can be an ideal solution for a small business because it’s both scaleable and flexible. When your team grows, so can your VOIP system. And you only pay for what you use. Plus, you can add and subtract the features to suit your level of complexity.
What are the disadvantages to VOIP?
Because the calls happen over the internet, the typical web-based security threats apply:
- ID theft
- viral attack
- spam etc.
Do you need a special phone for VOIP?
To make and receive VOIP calls you don’t need a special or particular type of handset. That said, the HiHi VOIP phone system is pretty unique, both in appearance and abilities.
Is the call quality good?
Yes, VOIP phone technology deliver spotless audio quality on calls. By monitoring the quality continually you can prevent many of the teething issues that would threaten call quality.
Can I carry over my traditional business phone line to a VOIP provider?
Yes – aside from some cases where your old business line has certain features that prevent it. But such occurrences are quite rare.
- UK-based remote service desk support for problem solving & maintenance
- Automatic updates
- Over 16,000 customers served
- Quick turnaround to install from signing-up
- Product demonstration